If you wish to create a price rule to add a markup price for each side that your customers personalize, follow the example here below.
You sell a T-Shirt with three sides (front, back, and sleeve) with a base price of 20 USD. You wish to add an extra price on the top of the base price based on the number of sides that your customer personalizes:
- 5 USD for one side
- 10 USD for two sides
- 15 USD for three sides
By following the rules above, possible scenarios are:
- the customer personalizes only the front (or any other side), the final product price should be 25 USD (20+5).
- the customer personalizes the front (or any other side) and the back (or any other side), the final product price should be 30 USD (20 + 10).
- the customer personalizes the front, the back and the sleeve, the final product price should be 35 (20+15).
How to make it? This is how to set the rule in Zakeke:
- Property: Amount of customized sides
- Targets: Full product / All
- Type: Design
- Match: Any
- Equal to 1 = 5
- Equal to 2 = 10
- Equal to 3 = 15