If you wish to create a price rule to add a markup price for each side that your customers personalize, follow the example here below.
You sell a T-Shirt with two sides (front, back) with a base price of 15 €. You wish to add an extra price on the top of the base price based on the number of sides that your customer personalizes:
- 5 € for one side
- 10 € for two sides
By following the rules above, possible scenarios are:
- the customer personalizes only the front (or any other side), the final product price should be 20 € (15+5).
- the customer personalizes the front (or any other side) and the back (or any other side), the final product price should be 25€ (15 + 10).
How to make it? This is how to set the rule in Zakeke:
- Property: Amount of customized sides
- Targets: Full product / All
- Elements: All elements (texts and images)
- Type: Design
- Match: Any
- Equal to 1 = 5
- Equal to 2 = 10