1. How it works
Zakeke enables your customers to visually personalize the products you sell at your Wix store. It works as follows:
- Customers click on Customize on the product page to start the customizer for your item at your Wix store.
- They are provided with a User Interface to personalize your product the way you have set it up and once completed they get a Customization token.
- They copy the token and paste it into a specific field on your product page.
- They check out as usual and you receive print-ready files.
Install the app from this link.
2. Creating your customizable products
- Connect Zakeke with your store.
- In your Zakeke back-office, pick a product from your Wix store and make it customizable via Zakeke.
- Add a field called Customization Token to your product page and publish the customizable product live from the Zakeke back-office.
Please be aware that step 3 (Adding a field called Customization Token to the product page of the customizable product) is a required step to make it possible for your customers to personalize the product before they buy it. Please read more here on the reason why this is so important.
The product is now customizable via Zakeke and your customers will be able to personalize it from your Wix store.
3. Getting the print-ready files
Once an order for a customized product is placed at your store, you'll find the print-ready files along with a summary of the order in the Orders section in your Zakeke back-office.
Please read more here.