Yes, go to your WP admin panel --> WooCommerce --> Settings --> Integration --> Force Product Configuration
Articles in this section
- Can I hide the "add to cart" button and show only "personalize" button on the product page in WooCommerce?
- I don't have a 3D model of my product to allow the 3D preview. How can I do?
- I'd like to sell pre-decorated products with editable texts and images. Is this possibile?
- Is it possible to allow my clients to recolor images and cliparts?
- Why I'm not able to set product variations?
- Is it possible to personalize the "customize" button?
- Can the end-user save a design and change and buy it later?
- When I upload an image in the customizer, I keep getting a warning message for low quality, how can I avoid it?
- In which formats are the print outputs generated?
- Which color models can I use for printing? Does Zakeke support CMYK or Pantone colors?