The following instructions are about the Netsuite integration with Zakeke.
After installing the bundle "Zakeke - 3D Product Configurator" in the Netsuite environment and activate the extension, it's necessary to accomplish the following steps to integrate Netsuite SCA (Suite Commerce Advanced) BundleAPP to Zakeke environment.
Log in in Netsuite ERP as Administrator.
NETSUITE: Creation of new "Integration Id"
Go to Setup->Integration->Manage integration->New
Fill the fields:
- [Name]=Zakeke integration
- [TOKEN_BASED AUTHENTICATION]=Checked
And click Save.
After saving, the page will show you the "consumer key" and "consumer secret" of the integration id. Copy all the values and keep them secret: after leaving the page, they cannot be retrieved from the system unless you reset them to obtain new values.
NETSUITE: Creation of new "Access Token"
Go to the Settings portlet, and click "Manage Access Tokens".
In "my access token" page fill the fields:
- [Application name]=Zakeke integration (choose the application Id previously installed from the dropdown list)
- [Token Name]=ZAKEKE_INTEGRATION - Administrator
And click Save.
After saving, the page will show you the "token id" and the "token secret" of the access token. Copy both the values and keep them secret: after leaving the page, they cannot be retrieved from the system unless you reset them to obtain new values.
ZAKEKE: Registration onto Zakeke site
Access to your Zakeke account and navigate to: "Integration"
Fill the form as below:
- Netsuite client id: insert the "Consumer key" previously generated.
- Netsuite secret key: insert the "Consumer secret" previously generated.
- Netsuite access id: insert the "Token id" previously generated.
- Netsuite access secret: insert the "Token secret" previously generated.
- Netsuite username: insert your "Netsuite code account"
- URL: insert you web store url
- Currency: choose your base Netsuite currency
Take note of "Client ID" and "Secret Key" fields at the top of the form. They are the "Zakeke Client Id" and the "Zakeke Client Secret".
Click on "Save Integration".
NETSUITE: Creation of a service customization item
Into Netsuite ERP create a new service item.
Go to Lists->Web site->Items->New
In the New item page choose "Service for Sale" item.
In the "Service for sale" page, fill the required fields:
- [Item name/number]=Zakeke customization fee (choose the name you like)
- (Web store tab) [Display in web store]=CHECKED
- (Sales price tab) Insert the price amount (remember that is not important the value of the price added in the item page because the price of the service is defined in the Zakeke configurator page on the Zakeke back office)
- (Accounting tab) Tax schedule=<choose your tax>
- Choose the item image as you like
After the submitting of the item take note of the internalId of the item.
NETSUITE: Creation of new "Zakeke configuration record"
Go to Customization->List, records & fields->Record Types
Search "Zakeke configuration" record in the list and click on "List" link.
The Zakeke configuration List page opens. Click on "New Zakeke configuration". In the opened window, fill the fields:
- Name: Zakeke configuration
- Zakeke Api Secret Key: insert the "Zakeke client id" quoted in the preceding phase "Registration onto Zakeke site"
- Zakeke Api Client Id: insert the "Zakeke client secret" quoted in the preceding phase "Registration onto Zakeke site"
- Zakeke API URL: https://api.zakeke.com
- Zakeke Customization item Id: insert the internalId of the "Service customization item" added during the preceding phase "Creation of a service customization item"
NETSUITE: Filling "SCA Zakeke configuration"
Go to Setup->SuiteCommerce Advanced->Configurator.
In the SuiteCommerce configuration page go to "Integrations" tab and then to "Zakeke configurator" tab. The page is shown below.
Fill the blank fields:
- API URL: https://api.zakeke.com
- URL: https://www.zakeke.com
- Customization item internalid: insert the internalId of the "Service customization item" added during the preceding phase "Creation of a service customization item"
- Check the check "Enable Zakeke Configurator"