The following instructions are about the Magento integration with Zakeke:
- Go to Zakeke Magento Marketplace page.
- Add the extension to your cart; checkout and place order. You'll soon receive an e-mail confirmation from Magento.
- In this confirmation e-mail, click on the link at the bottom that says
Learn how to use the Component Manager to install newly purchased extensionsand follow the reported steps.
- At this point you have successfully installed the extension and you're ready to move forward with configuration.
Module configuration and integration of Zakeke
- Go back into your Magento Store as Admin and navigate to Stores. In the drop-down menu, select Configuration.
- Under General section, select Zakeke - 3D Configurator. (Note: if you don't see Zakeke - 3D Configurator, delete your Magento cache files, which are located in
/magento/var/cache. Delete all folders within the cache folder and reload the page).
- Setup Zakeke with your Zakeke API client id and secret key. You can them by going to the "Integration" section of the Zakeke configurator admin.
- Finish by clicking on
- Disable your pop-up blocker prior to the connection of Magento 2 to your Zakeke account. Below there are few support pages on how to disable the pop-up blocker for these popular browsers:
- Navigate to the Integrations page by going to System > Extensions > Integrations.
- Locate the line with
Zakeke - 3D Configuratorthen click on
- As soon as a prompt comes up, click on